amd sempron 2800+ 1,9Ghz ? | AMD ATHLON CPU

amd sempron 2800+ 1,9Ghz ?

I have one amd processor and just only can run at 1,9 Ghz, this is normal? i want to overclock my sempron to run more than 2 Ghz, and i don't know how to do this, any one can help?. After used this amd processor, i thing sempron can't run more than 1,6Ghz, yeah as you know that default for amd sempron 2800+ socket 754 just only run at 1,6Ghz, but i can change my FSB on motherboard and my amd sempron can run more than 1,9 Ghz but can't run at 2 Ghz.

If you have more experience to overclock amd sempron 2800+, you can tell us about it. It's more interesting than to overclock intel processor ^_^, because i am amd lover, so i want to change my default speed at sempron 2800+ to more than 2 Ghz.. help me !! any way to do this ?^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment here..
Thank's for visit and don't foget to come back again to see news and info about amd cpu article . enjoy.. !!